Saturday, December 1, 2012

Song in a "how i met your mother" episode?


cheap dvd box set
Does anyone know the song title or artist who featured a song in one of the episodes of How I Met Your Mother seasons 1-7 dvd set. I'm sure it was season 1 and the lyrics contained a line "find me attractive" sorry im so vague but whoever knows this will sure get ten points and my true, true gratification!! Where Does The Good Go by Tegan and Sara(: I've just started season 1, and I'm wondering - how old the characters are? Your opinions?? This was from the 1st season of Breaking Bad Season 5 DVD SET and I missed it. I don't need to know the story. Just explain me why they broke the marriage off? just after naomi told dell 'never going to happen'. and then move in the club where addison dr sam and pete are there. what is the background music of that scene? that music really turns me on :o

other links:weeds seasons 1-7 dvd set ,NCIS seasons 1-9 dvd set ,disney dvd collection set

No comments:

Post a Comment